This recipe is something I have tried watching a TV show on Food First – Meals on the Run by Sunita Roderigues
She had shown something with chicken, but since it is Ganesh Festival here, my husband doesn’t even want chicken at home. So I substituted chicken with the best vegetarian option – paneer.
I made my own variant in the marinade consisting of regular olive oil, herbs, salt, pepper and a sprinkle of chat masala and red pepper powder. Here is the recipe for it 🙂
Mini Veg Kebabs – Pure Bliss
Salt & Pepper
Steps towards happiness
- Cut the vegetables and paneer in cubes.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade and add the vegetables
- Cover and keep it aside for 15-20 mins.
- In a small pan, drizzle some oil.
- Place the veggies and paneer on tooth picks and place in the pan.
- Move around the veggies and fry them slightly till the vegetables are cooked and the paneer is soft.
- Serve hot 🙂
This is again quick and easy to make, with almost all the ingredients available in your fridge. I think I dig the quick-and-easy recipes as I am almost greedy in case of food and never have the patience to make an elaborate recipe.
Updated with pictures 🙂