Garlic Butter Rolls
So I came across this Indian blogger and her bread recipe, which she made in microwave.She in turn had actually referred to My Singapore Kitchen for the original recipe. This recipe is without egg and most special to me cos I baked for the first time in my life and it actually turned out wonderful.
I am sharing the photographs and will follow up with my recipe soon. Was too exited to share this as soon as possible.
Have a rocking Monday!
This is my idea of a happy meal!
Potato-cheese curry and stuffed tomato
Recipe to be shared in some time – I am busy making gul polis and my granny’s recipe of cauliflower stir-fry with loads of butter.
Okay, so it is 6 PM by the time I reach home from office, so I am resembling the angry bird (except that I am a ‘hungry’ bird)!
I picked up maggi from the store and I intended to cook that too…but the devil in me kept yelling at me – ” it’s not healthy, it’s not healthy!”. So I raided my fridge and found cucumbers and tomato and cheese. (FYI, my fridge always has tomatoes and cheese :)), so I made myself a salad 🙂
Here is the recipe, if it takes you more than five minutes to make, I’ll change my name (okay, I am just kidding, no serious business folks)
1. Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers in dices. You may add any veggies you like to eat raw.
2. Make a dressing out of olive oil, salt, pepper and lime juice.
3. Add 3 drops of mustard sauce (I cannot resist the mustardy taste in the silken dressing)
4. Last, add finely chopped coriander and mint to the dressing.
5. Pour on the veggies and relish your heart out on this simple, and tasty snack.
You may also add cheese cubes like I did (only 5 small pieces, I promise!) to complete it 🙂
Oh and here is a picture of my work-from-home desk.
My work-from-home desk