Okay, so it is 6 PM by the time I reach home from office, so I am resembling the angry bird (except that I am a ‘hungry’ bird)!
I picked up maggi from the store and I intended to cook that too…but the devil in me kept yelling at me – ” it’s not healthy, it’s not healthy!”. So I raided my fridge and found cucumbers and tomato and cheese. (FYI, my fridge always has tomatoes and cheese :)), so I made myself a salad 🙂
Here is the recipe, if it takes you more than five minutes to make, I’ll change my name (okay, I am just kidding, no serious business folks)
1. Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers in dices. You may add any veggies you like to eat raw.
2. Make a dressing out of olive oil, salt, pepper and lime juice.
3. Add 3 drops of mustard sauce (I cannot resist the mustardy taste in the silken dressing)
4. Last, add finely chopped coriander and mint to the dressing.
5. Pour on the veggies and relish your heart out on this simple, and tasty snack.
You may also add cheese cubes like I did (only 5 small pieces, I promise!) to complete it 🙂
Oh and here is a picture of my work-from-home desk.